Perth Magician Pierre Ulric was somehow teleported to Australia from his native Canadian province of Québec nineteen years ago. He loves entertaining with his brand of theatrical surrealism all around the world, when he isn’t performing at public, private and corporate events in his adoptive city.
He has been involved in the craft for over 20 years and is recognised as an accomplished performer on the scene, having achieved the following:
– 2003 – Australian National Convention – Strolling Magic Champion, Perth Western Australia
– 2003 – West Australian Society of Magicians – Magician of the Year Award, Perth Western Australia
– 2005 – West Australian Society of Magicians – Magician of the Year Award, Perth Western Australia
– 2014 – Double Act nominated for ‘Best Of 600 Seconds’, Fringe World, Perth Western Australia
– 2015 – Original Double Act Nominated for ‘Best of Cabaret’, Fringe World, Perth Western Australia
– 2016 – Original Solo Show SOLD OUT, Fringe World, Perth Western Australia
– 2017 – Original Solo Adult Show SOLD OUT, Fringe World, Perth Western Australia
– 2017 – Original Solo Family Show SOLD OUT and given ????½ star review, Fringe World, Perth Western Australia
Over the years, Pierre Ulric has experimented with various magical styles and venues. This includes: stage and close-up manipulation, illusion, technical card demonstrations, pantomime, physical comedy, mentalism, hypnosis, corporate presentations, restaurant work, cocktail work, children’s entertainment, theatre, street magic and busking. Most of his current creations are psychological or visual cabaret pieces with a distinct neo-vaudeville flavour.
Pierre believes that magic is a powerful communication and expression medium, and particularly enjoys sharing his love for mystery performance with unsuspecting audiences young and old, wherever they are.
He has performed in numerous countries including Australia, Canada, USA, France, England, Italy, Japan, Burkina Faso & Indonesia. He enjoys all audiences, either exploring his love for languages or using non-verbal communication techniques…
Reviewed on 27th Oct 2017
Pierre was great. Had a captivating audience throughout the event and stayed on a bit longer. As he had worked in the water industry previously he knew a few guests too.
Next time we will look at two entertainers and book them for longer.
Many thanks for arranging the entertainment for us.